Become a Market Forces donor
At Market Forces, we achieve a lot with a little. Our campaigns have shifted hundreds of millions of dollars away from institutions that fund environmentally destructive projects. To continue this work, we need a community of donors who will give a little each month to enable our work. We’d like you to be part of that community, and part of Market Forces.
By becoming a regular donor you'll be able to turn a small monthly donation into multi-million dollar changes, shifting investments away from activities that harm our environment.
Being a Friends of the Earth affiliate, 15% of donations goes to cover the costs of administration and finances that FoE does for us, leaving 85% of donations we receive going directly to funding our campaigns and core staff. You won’t find a better conversion rate from funding to action than that. All donations over $2 are tax deductable. Follow the links to learn more about Market Forces and our team.
You can donate using the secure form on this page. You can also donate over the phone, which saves us fees and you also get to speak to one of the wonderful Market Forces team about our work!
▾Donate over the phone
Supporting SuccessSince Market Forces began in 2013, we have been able to:
- ▸Reveal over $80 billion in bank loans to fossil fuel projects in Australia.
- ▸Help remove over $1 billion in subsidies to fossil fuels.
- ▸Get major investment banks to commit that they won't fund more coal ports in the Great Barrier Reef.
- ▸Help thousands of Australians shift hundreds of millions of dollars in business away from fossil fuel-finding banks and super funds.
We can only continue this work with your support so thank you for your generosity in becoming a donor to Market Forces.